Fellowships for Curators and Artists at Salzburg Summer Academy 2017
CALL for APPLICATIONS now open until 26 March 2017
ERSTE Foundation offers five fellowships for young artists and five fellowships for emerging curators from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and the Slovak Republic to take part in a course of their choice at the International Summer Academy of Fine Arts in Salzburg 2017.
The participants can choose from various courses taking place at Summer Academy Salzburg between 17.07. – 26.08. 2017.
More information about the courses for curators and artists:
For the selection of the fellows, ERSTE Foundation forms a jury together with its project partners tranzit.cz, tranzit.hu, tranzit.ro and tranzit.sk.
The Fellowships for Curators and Artists at Salzburg Summer Academy
• are designed for artists and curators at the beginning of their career
• address candidates from Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and
• cover room and board, travel expenses and the participation fee for
• are worth between EUR 1.000,- and 1.500,- each, depending on the
different length of courses for artists or curators
For more details on accommodation possibilities, please follow the link below: http://www.summeracademy.at/Accommodation_95.html
Applications have to include the following documents:
• Complete digital application form, including the following
- Your contact information (name, address, e-mail, phone, website)
- Letter of intent explaining why you apply, what you expect from
taking part in the course and why you think you are qualified for
participation (max. 5000 characters)
- Brief informative curriculum vitae (max. 1 page)
• Portfolio (max. 10 MB)
Please download application form here: http://tranzit.org/en/grants/summer+academy+salzburg/call-for-applications-2017-now-open-until-26-March-2017
The application form is required (please see link for download), other application formats cannot be accepted. All documents must be sent as PDF. Applications are accepted only in English and by e-mail until 26 March 2017, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions please contact Michaela Geboltsberger/ tranzit.at: email@example.com